Give your greens a lift with GreensPerfection greens mower brushes! GreensPerfection brushes are now exclusively available as OEM on all new TORO greensmowers.
- The best method for reducing grain and orienting the leaf blades in a vertical position for a superior cut. Brushes are currently being used with great success on greens, tees, fairways and approaches.
- GreensPerfection brushes have been used in several major USGA Championships as well as many PGA tour events.
- 12 to 16 rows of bristles, for the very highest brushing frequency.
- Brushing provides a lower actual height of cut (HOC) and allows you to have a higher bench setting and still achieve the desired green speeds.
- Combines mowing and brushing into one easy step. No need for a big, heavy separate brushing unit.
- Brush is offered in different stiffnesses for Superintendent’s preference or brushes can be *custom ordered to fit individual needs.
- GreensPerfection brushes have been golf course tested for 3 years using an equal offset pattern that produces a true vertical lifting action. Unlike helical patterns that can produce a directional push or bias.
- Less damaging to the turf than groomers, while providing much more lift than groomers.
- The brush is located 2 to 3 inches in front of the bedknife, not ahead of the front roller, for maximum lift and immediate cutting of grass blades.
- Brushing can provide a dramatic striping of the green surface as well as creating an overall finer leaf texture and canopy tightness.
- A Great tool for offseason grain control, without injuring turf.
- Reverse rotation (now offered on all new TORO greensmowers) will pick up large sand particles and throw many of them into the front basket. Providing for a cleaner green.
- Also available for all John Deere greens mowers, Tee mowers, and fairway mowers.
- Easy to set height of the brush accurately with Accu-Gage groomer gauge
* Custom orders available only through GreensPerfection.